141 Heathervue Greystones, County Wicklow , A63 F750
At a glance...
- Located on a quiet cul de sac in this popular estate
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Fabulous gardens - private south /west facing rear garden
- Walking distance of all amenities
- Excellent transport network
- All mains services laid on.
- Oil Fired central heating
Greystones Town Centre is a short stroll from the house where the choice of amenities is endless. A number of supermarkets, retail outlets, coffee shops, award winning restaurants, library, marina, harbour, a number of schools at primary and secondary level - the list is endless but there is something to suit everyone in this great town. Sport enthusiasts have a wide choice from swimming, rugby, golf, sailing, bridge, football, hill walking and lost more.
An excellent transport network makes commuting a lot easier with Dart and a choice of bus routes linking the area with Bray, South Dublin and Dublin City centre. The connection to the N.11 and M.11 is a just a few minutes drive from Heathervue.
1.93m x 6.17m
3.50m x 4.40m
2.90m x 4.50m
3.78m x 3.60m
2.30m x 2.10m
3.64m x 3.60m
2.60m x 3.50m
2.60m x 2.13m
From Greystones Main Street turn on to Bellevue Road. Take 2nd left turning into Heatherview and after 60 m turn left again. Turn right and right again (green is on the left and 141 Heatherview is on the right.